RSS

Auction Benefit For Baby Boy In Crisis (Being Held On 5/9-5/11)

LexaMae Francies 'n Frills is hosting a benefit auction to help with medical expenses for 11-month-old baby Grayson.  Grayson has a tumor on his brain stem and will require chemo and radiation.  His family is also saving up to be able to take Grayson to St. Jude's in Tennessee, one of the leading hospitals in treating childhood brain tumors.  All the proceeds from this auction will go to the Aspholm family to help with Grayson's bills.  Please keep little Grayson and his family in your thoughts and prayers.  As a childhood brain cancer survivor, (my tumor was not located on, but it was near--it was in my cerebellum--my brain stem) I know that prayers can make miracles happen!  Visit the auction event page for more details.

2 comments:

LexaMae Fancies 'n Frills said...

Thank you so much for posting this! I appreciate your help in spreading the word!

Unknown said...

You're very welcome!

Post a Comment